APA and BJA Release Latest Edition of Lex Quod Ordo Newsletter
Welcome to the latest edition of Lex Quod Ordo (Law and Order), APA’s quarterly newsletter dedicated to high performance prosecution. This fall has been a busy and productive time at APA, and we look forward to sharing with you our recent projects and su...
Law Enforcement Conference on Combating Animal Fighting
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, along with the Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA) and the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) recently held a law enforcement conference “Combating Animal Fighting” to exami...
Police, Prosecutors Make Changes to Comply with Supreme Court’s Ruling on Cellphone Searches
LOS ANGELES — Officers are being briefed during roll calls, new procedures are in place, and prosecutors are considering the effect on potentially thousands of pending court cases after the Supreme Court's ruling that restricts police searches of cellpho...
- Cuyahoga County Ohio Prosecutor Tim McGinty discussing Rape Kit Testing and Funding Issues http://t.co/nJUHIDW8ra
[4 days ago]
- APA President David LaBahn the Honorable Angela Corey kick off Major County Prosecutors Council meeting http://t.co/0ZOOfqhdMo
[5 days ago]
- RT @TheIACP: JUST RELEASED: Report from Nat’l Summit on Community-Police Relations http://t.co/tzu2tb1CPB
[2 weeks ago]
- @VaMdVetMed Please spread the word!!!! http://t.co/6JscbfhbOo
[3 months ago]
- @virginia_tech Please spread the word!!!! http://t.co/3urIIROQ11
[3 months ago]